Wedding Dress Alteration tips:
1. Timing Is Everything – Allow six to eight weeks before the wedding for the alterations.
2. Where to go? – Bridal shops offering alteration services are the best option since they have the expertise and the experience.
3. What to Bring? – Begin looking for your shoes, accessories and undergarments immediately after purchasing your dress.
4. Who to Bring? – Bring your friend for your fitting.
5. What is the cost of the alterations? – Because the options for alterations are nearly endless, the cost of alterations depends upon the style of the dress, the fabric and the complexity of work.
Best for Bride Locations:
Best for Bride in Toronto
566A Sheppard Ave. West, Toronto, ON M3H 2R9
Best for Bride in Etobicoke
5359 Dundas St. West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B1
Best for Bride in Barrie
303 Dunlop St. West, Barrie, ON L4N 1C1