The countdown to Christmas has officially begun with our 12 Days of Wedding Ideas Competitions. We’re giving away one prize for each day in the 12 Days before before Christmas – here’s what you can win on day eight.
After the whirlwind of the festive season, you may be wanting to take some time to relax and recoup. Or you might want to keep the festivities going in January with a night out on the town. Either way, this next prize is the perfect treat.
The Royal Horseguards Hotel in London is offering a lucky Wedding Ideas reader the chance to win a night’s stay in a stunning River View room with complimentary breakfast for two.
Whether its a romantic night away with your partner or a base for a night out with your BFF, you’ll be staying in a stunning five star hotel steeped in history and quality.
Overlooking the River Thames on the Embankment, The Royal Horseguards Hotel encompasses two iconic buildings: The National Liberal Club which has played host to historical icons including Churchill, Gladstone and Lloyd-George, and the club’s magnificent apartments which was previously the home of the first chief of Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service.
Inside you’ll find Victorian grandeur combined with elegant, first class contemporary comfort which sets The Royal Horseguards Hotel apart as one of the finest hotels near Westminister, houses of Parliament.
- One night in a luxurious River View room for two
- Complimentary breakfast for two
Fill out the form below to be in with a chance of winning a stay at this five-star hotel…
glh Terms & Conditions
- The prize is a one-night stay for two at The Royal Horseguards Hotel, including breakfast (subject to availability). Transport to and from the hotel is not included in the prize and the winner must make his/her own arrangements. The prize does not include spending money.
- The winner of the prize and all accompanying guests must be aged 18 years old or over.
- There will be no cash alternative
- The prize must be redeemed and booked between January 2020 and November 2020.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. GLH reserves the right to withhold any prize in its entirety or any element of a prize for violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permissible by applicable law: 1) GLH will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winners’ use or enjoyment of the prize; 2) the winner acknowledges that GLH accepts no responsibility whether directly or indirectly for any claims whatsoever arising in respect of the prizes provided by any third party providers and any sponsors.
- This competition is run by The Chelsea Magazine Company with its registered office at Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8RU.
Want more wedding information and inspiration? Just hit ‘Like’ on our Wedding Ideas Facebook page, and ‘Follow’ on our @wimagazine Twitter account. To join in the conversation, share your stories here.