These are the things you will need to gather:
– Silver wire – about a 20 or 22 gauge is sufficient.
– Silver or gold mess ribbon about 2’’ wide or if buying on the roll, cut into 2’’ strips about 12’’ long.
– I mess I used is similar in look to that of ORITON. I purchased mine from the flower wholesaler.
– Wire floral collar. These have been designed to surround bouquets and can also be purchased from the flower wholesaler.
– I also found a cheap silver/metal ladle spoon, that had a hollow handle. Once the spoon has been removed this gives or creates a nice neat professional handle which fits perfectly into the hand.
– Wire cutters.
– Sharp scissors
– Hand drill. This made it easy to tighten and neaten the wires.
– Hot glue gun and glue sticks.
– Selection of brooches, jewels and gems.
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/astarsplace
Go to http://www.astarsplace.co.nz for more!
For Business enquiries email email@example.com